Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ok, NOW I've done it!

I've gone and committed to a few things. 

1) Flying up to help Mom clean out the family room and have the "Mother of all Garage Sales". Should be "interesting". She even said (albeit jokingly) that she might even buy a computer with the money she makes off the garage sale. Hmm.. should I hold her to that?? :D

2) Every year the Yahoo group to which I subscribe does an "Everyday in May" drawing challenge. I did it last year, and I enjoyed it. So, here I go, once again!! 
3) Since discovering I have lupus, I've been watching the national lupus site, and found they are throwing a big walk next October. So I've signed up. Actually sounds like fun... 3 mile walk around Golden Gate Park in San Francisco on October 24. If you're interested, you can support me and learn more at my walk website..http://donate.lupus.org/site/TR?px=2022409&fr_id=1370&pg=personal or click on the image

No comments: