Saturday, April 10, 2010

I absolutely love this!!

I listen to XM radio while working, in particular "The LOFT" (channel 50). The music is "eclectic", and the folks are so cool. Mike Marrone, Meg Griffin, Vin Scelsa, Franny Thomas, David Johansen, and the fellas at night.

Anyway, this song is Meg's opening song



Disorder in the house warren zevon,bruce

That's kinda the status around here. Disorder in the house. I was recently diagnosed with cutaneous lupus (on the skin), I haven't felt much like doing much. The worst part was it itching and burning. Finally, it's in remission, but am still getting blood tests run to find out what's going on with my liver. What causes lupus is unknown, could be genetic, but no one knows exactly. And once you get it, you have it the rest of your life.


Plus, my dog, Travis, just went through knee surgery.
It's been 3 weeks since his surgery, and he's up and running around. And he's getting a bath today!! Yay!!

But no painting. Or art of any kind. So my weekend will be cleaning up the "disorder" in the house, and hopefully get back to what I enjoy the most, painting. Maybe I'll even have a thing or two to post!!

TTFN!

No comments: