Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rockin' out to Steely Dan...

...and updating my ancient Flickr account. You can take a gander by clicking here. I just uploaded photos of journals/sketchbooks I've recently made. Sometimes I like different sizes or papers, so I've learned to make my own.

I haven't scanned any drawings in ages, and hope to get to that soon. So much to do...

Today began quite foggy.. a day for hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers. But the sun had other things in mind. By 10:00, the fog started to allow huge chunks of sun through, and by noon the sky was the most exquisite blue!! After some recent rain, everything had a fresh-scrubbed look to it, more like spring that fall. I took Travis (my chocolate Lab/Chesapeake Bay Retriever) for a walk, and it was gorgeous. He seemed to enjoy the day..bouncing around like Tigger!

Ah, but it's time for dinner... hope you had a great day!!

No comments: