Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Hitch in my Get-along...

I made a promise to myself to post more.  Between computer, tablet, and smartphone, seems like I could spend all day just surfing.  (ok, I know, I'm a closet geek too)

The kiln was unloaded and I haven't posted any pics!!  The last week I haven't gotten out to my wheel, and I feel like I got a hitch in my get-along!!  Sigh.....

Instead, I've been navigating the jungle of stuff to get an Etsy shop, take pics, figure out shipping (aarrgghh!!!), and write descriptions.
(If you're interested, https://www.etsy.com/shop/Crestviewcreative)
Oh yeah, organize my pots so I know where everything is IF someone buys something.  I haven't even gotten around to getting boxes, peanuts, and such.  I really need minions.


See, I'm getting at an 'ahem' age where doing all the Farmer's Markets 3-4 times a week from May to November is a bit much.  So, how else to see my work?  Etsy.  Or shlep it around to local galleries, etc.  Probably a combination of the lot.  Anyway, just so you know I have been up to something, here's a few pics...

My Dragon Teapot

Kitty Mugs

Garlic Keeper

Honey Pot

Mongo Mug...  holds 28 oz!  That's a lotta beer!

Heart bowl

Owl Mugs

Candle holder/Luminary

There is more, but I have more pictures to take and my darned camera battery is dead...again!  Oy!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

THAT DRAGON! Oh my! You must have been so pleased!

sddonlon said...

Thanks, Gary! He did come out well with a couple of "oopsies" that were fixable. Got him done just in time to enter him in a Teapot Show at Alpha Fired Arts here in Sacramento. :D