Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ah, Summertime!

Been a while since I've posted anything.
So, here's what happened since last April...

  • Robotics team won the Regional Competition at UC Davis AGAIN!!
  • Which meant we went to St. Louis AGAIN.  Didn't win there, but what a very cool experience.
  • My Mom came to visit in May, and we had great fun with her!  She's a very cool Mom, I have been a very lucky person!
  • Sean graduated high school.  Yay!
  • Peach, our cat, got "pissy" with me, and bit my hand.  The sucker swelled up like a balloon, and I spent 3 days in the hospital with a couple of cute male nurses and some delightful drugs.
  • Mike got promoted to a new job, and I think he's very happy about it.  Yay!!  He's now working in the same group of a good friend of ours, Larry.  
  • Terra and her 3 kids, as well as Sabine, Timo and their 2 kids came to visit Bill and Vittie.  We had them all over for dinner.  That was 13 folks.  WOW!
  • Sean got a job at the local Sizzler, and he seems to really like it.  :D  Good for him!
  • It's been freakin' hot here, but now FINALLY cooling down a bit.  
Well, that's the highlights.  I know there's been a lot more stuff, but this ol' brain of mine isn't firing on all cylinders right at the moment.  Wait 'till I finish my coffee!!  ;)

No comments: